March 26, 2020
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe, secure, and comfortable throughout these unprecedented circumstances.
Since construction has been declared an Essential Activity, Catapult has been actively working both on-site and remotely.
- So far, we have not experienced schedule delays at any of our Owners Representation or Development sites due to COVID-19.
- The Chicago Department of Buildings continues to review permit applications and perform site inspections.
- Last week we were able to obtain inspections and approvals for a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy at Edge on Broadway, a new construction 105 unit apartment development in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.
- All trades continue to work on-site.
- HUD continues to process payments, draw requests and has been quick to respond on all issues.
- Catapult’s Project Management software has allowed us to temporarily manage much of the development process online with supplemental group conference calls and video review of work as it is completed.
At Catapult, we recognize that these times are as turbulent financially as they are socially. Our team has years of expertise advocating for our clients’ interests when the unexpected becomes reality. Through targeted Owners Representation and Crisis Management, we utilize our experience in Development, Construction, Law, Project Management and Banking to steer your project back on track.
Once more, we wish you the very best throughout the remainder of this corona-virus pandemic and please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Founder and Managing Partner
Catapult Real Estate Solutions, LLC